Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Few Favorite Blends

I love essential oil blends!

Right now my favorites are from DOTERRA. They include
Elevation, which I got to use today on a weight loss client who needed to elevate her mood.

The blend, Serenity, works well for me when I need a clear mental state. I use it when I either want to relax or go for a long walk. I've found it perfect for a yoga session.

Whisper is a lovely perfume blend that when I put it on, like a perfume on my wrists, makes me feel fantastic! It's a heavy, exotic, base-note blend. The cocoa and vanilla give it a long dry-down, which lasts and incredibly long time for a natural perfume. Jasmine, rose, and ylang ylang contribute to its euphoric and aphrodisiac qualities.

Do you have favorite essential oil blends that you love to wear?

No comments: